Position Title: Chef De Partie (Full time)
The newly rebranded Taipa Beach Resort and Baywatch resturant, situated in the heart of Doubtless Bay has a stunning beachfront location. Northland, culturally described as “where New Zealand began” is where visitors experience Cape Reinga, authentic Mäori culture, giant kauri trees, food and wine, arts, crafts and internationally renowned fishing and diving.
An exciting opportunity has been created for highly dedicated Chef De Partie in our famed café and fine dining restaurant.
- Formal cookery qualification in NZ and at least 2 years of cookery experiences gained after study in New Zealand.
- Café cabinet food preparation experience an advantage but not essential
- Experience in ordering, stock takes and completing NZ food safety plan
- Will be available to work on a seven-day roster including weekends and public holidays.
The successful candidate will have:
- Outstanding communication, initiative, and teamwork skills
- Ability to deliver & present consistently high-quality food
- Ability to manage their own section well and maintain a high level of food hygiene at all times
- Excellent kitchen preparation skills and willingness to help where and when needed
- Ability to multi-task, follow instruction and cope under pressure.
- They should ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner to enable swift and efficient service as well as co-operating well with all levels of the team.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, therefore, please kindly advise us your visa status (Citizen, residents, or others) when you send your application.
Position Title: Housekeeping staff (Casual/permanent part-time)
Position Title: Chef De Partie (salary/ full time)
Be A part of our kitchen team and be involved in creating and delivering fantastic dishes throughout the year. If you have level 5 or equivalent qualification in Cookery and have minimum 12 months experience working in a busy, fast paced restaurant we are waiting to hear from you.
Pre requisites: Level 5, qualification and minimum 1 year experience.
The successful candidate will good communication and time management skills will be available to work on a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays.
Pay: Will be determined based on the experience/qualification.